Now into its 13th successful year, Asia Palm Oil Conference (APOC) 2024 hosted by the Thai Palm Oil & Oil Palm Association has established itself as the preferred annual meeting point for Palm oil industry players in Thailand and South-East Asia. It remains the dedicated conference with a comprehensive focus on trade, investment and technology, and provides excellent partnership opportunities with international players.Reserve Your Seat APOC 2024 Call For Papers 2023 Post Show Report Brochure Download
What’s New in 2024 !
- 2 Separate days for 2 different streams in the palm oil industry
- Production, Refining and Diversification
- Trade & Investment
- Renewable Energy
- Technology Focus
- Site Tours – Biogas System in Palm Oil Mill
- Networking Luncheons – Held during the lunch timings, this is an additional networking opportunity for you to meet up with speakers, local clients and traders.
- FREE VIP Pass to PALMEX Thailand 2024 – Visit PALMEX Thailand 2024, Thailand’s largest palm oil technology exhibition (Held alongside APOC 2024), a good opportunity for you to catch up on the latest in the technological forefront. FREE VIP admission for conference delegates.
Thailand, currently ranked #3 in the world for CPO is a potential and viable market for palm oil technology companies
as the industry is currently honing new palm oil technologies and equipment to help spur its production further!
Thailand's Current Status As The World's #3 Producer Of Palm Oil
The recent rise of Thailand's ranking as the world's #3 largest producer of palm oil opened up more opportunities for the palm oil process industries and also all related supporting industries to help cope with the huge demand of palm oil. Thailand currently sits as one of the top 3 in the world for CPO (Crude Palm Oil) with estimated production of more than 1.7 Million tonnes of CPO expected this year.
Official Media By
Part of The Fireworks Trade Media Group