Asia Palm Oil Conference (APOC) 2018
Date: 16 - 17 August 2018
Time: 9.00 am to 17.00 pm
Venue: The Maritime Park & Spa Resort, Krabi, Thailand
Who can I speak to for more information?
Please call the Customer Services Line on +66 or alternatively email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration And Payments
- How do I register?
- To register you can contact the Customer Service Team by Phone: +66 2 513 1418 ext.110 Fax: +66 2 513 1419 or E-mail: email@example.com.
- Once we have received your registration you will receive an email confirmation together with an official invoice within 48 hours.
- How do I pay?
- You can pay by bank transfer.
- What is included in the overall cost for the conference?
- Admission to all conference sessions
- Admission to all networking function areas, including exhibition (if applicable)
- Conference document pack
- Access to speaker presentations
- Morning and afternoon tea and coffee with snacks, as well as lunch for each day of the conference.
- (Please note that travel, visa and hotel accommodation is not included in the registration fee).
- What happens if I want to cancel my booking?
- Should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is welcome at no extra charge.
- Cancellations must be received in writing at least 10 business days before the start of the event, to receive a refund less 10% processing fee per registration.
- The company regrets that no refund will be made available for cancellation notifications received less than 10 business days before the event.
- Do I require a visa?
- Some delegates may require a visa to travel to the host country for the event.
- It is advisable that you check visa requirements with your Embassy before travel and allow sufficient time for visa processing prior to travel.
- For more general information about visa requirements, you can refer to http://www.projectvisa.com/
At The Event
- What happens when I get to the Conference?
When you arrive at the conference please go to the registration desk and collect your badge. Your badge must be worn at all times.
Morning and afternoon tea and coffee, as well as lunch, are served throughout each day of the conference.
Speaker presentations are made available on a secure website after the event.
- Dress Code:
Business attire is required throughout the conference.